Credit Pulse Core Values
Dear Credit Pulse Family, We want to ensure you that Credit Pulse is fully prepared and will continue to conduct business per usual. Our top priority is the health, safety, and the well-being of our team, and we have a business continuity plan in place in the event we have to go remote. We will not be shutting down.
We are working diligently to meet the needs and demands of our clients and future clients. We anticipate an influx of business purpose loans to help affected business, so we have increased our funds to meet these demands.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation as it progresses. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing, and we are committed to being responsive and flexible to your needs.
Should you have any immediate financing or credit needs, questions, or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to me personally. Please take care of yourselves, your families, and loved ones and thank you for your continued support
- Every client will leave the consultation feeling valued, accepted and heard.
- Clients are listened to and invited to tell their story so that we are empowered to deliver results they value.
- We use active listening, documentation, and assent to validate client and team member apprehension.
- We provide oral and/or written responses to all client and team member questions.
- We ensure our clients leave each engagement knowing the most convenient and reliable ways to contact us for ongoing support
Credit Pulse Core Values
Our Company Mission & Client Vision
We treat every client as if they are our family. Everyone’s credit situation is different and we tailor our approach to our clients needs, focusing on four basic principles:
We apply all of our knowledge and energies to improve our client’s credit ratings.
- We are thorough in our DISPUTE PROCESS using communication and teamwork to get the best results.
- We adhere to FCRA policies & procedures. We have protocols to achieve the highest standards of quality Work for our clients.
- We use formal and informal communication with our team members and clients, in a timely, clear, and accurate manner to ensure we meet critical timelines.
- We work as a cohesive unit, using our resources to achieve quality dispute results to get the majority of the negative items removed from the credit report
- We consistently refer to the plan using dispute strategies to get optimal results.
- Every client will leave the consultation with a firm understanding of how credit works, and the status of the plan of action for repairing their credit.
- We educate our clients and new hires on how credit works, by staying current on new industry trends and regulations.
- We teach our clients how to read their credit report and develop their comprehension to a working capacity to ensure they achieve self-reliance.
- We analyze and target exactly what accounts we are going to dispute and teach each clients and new hires how to understand our analysis and strategies.
- We educate our clients how to use our monitoring system and how to monitor our success.
Meet Our Team
El Segundo, CA 90245
Fresno, Ca 93710
Deanna Perez Pendergraft
Get In Touch
A good credit rating is very important and and it is important to trust the people that work for you to improve your credit health. We would love to hear from you, get to know you and your situation and help you get back on track. We look forward to hearing from you!